WHERE AM I NOW: Bali, Indonesia
Diving and surfing.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Backpacker's Stink

I will never understand while those travelling abroad while utilizing a backpack feel the need to avoid bathing. I get it, it’s hot, and we’re all sitting here in a small reservoir of our own sweat… but must you make it so obvious? If your stench is so powerful that it hurts my nose, it’s time for a shower. And you may want to consider burning all your clothes.

Some are worse than others. It’s the men, for obvious reasons:  their laziness. How difficult is it to take five minutes at the end of the day to rinse off the shirt coated with your own excretions, and dunk it in the sink with a bit of soap? Answer: not very difficult at all.

I staunchly refuse to be a stinky backpacker.

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad you're not stinky. that's why we are friends. lol.

    ReplyDelete